- On Thursday, Casey County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Bryan Shepard served a Hardin County indictment warrant on Amber N. Roberts, 35, of Hodgenville on charges of possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Theft by Unlawful Taking-Shoplifting (under $500), and Public Intoxication.
Other arrests over the last 24 hours…
- Robin Doss, 44 of Russell Springs, Arrested by Russell County Sheriff’s Department for Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree, & Trafficking in Controlled Substance-2nd Degree (drug unspecified).
Lodged in the Russell County Jail.
- Ronda F. Gibson, 44 of Somerset, arrested by KSP for DUI, No Registration Plates/Receipt, No Insurance, Failure to Notify DOT of Address Change, Failure to Wear Seat Belts, Improper Signal, & Rear License Not Illuminated.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Amy L. Harley, age 42, arrested by Danville Police for Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Brendan A. Miller, age 20, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff’s Office for Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (drug unspecified), & Possession of Drug Parpahernalia.
- Joseph A. Simpson, age 35, arrested by Danville Police for Burglary-1st Degree, Kidnapping (minor), Unlawful Imprisonment-2nd Degree, & Violation of a Ky EPO/DVO.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
- William A. Swain, 19 of Danville, arrested by Lancaster Police for Failure to Illuminate Head Lamps, Instructional Permit Violations, Trafficking in Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Unlawful Transaction with a Minor (Illegal Controlled Substance), Possession of Open Alcohol Container in a Motor Vehicle, & Possession of Controlled Substance.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.