- Jeremy S. Cheatham, 41 of Elkhorn, arrested by KSP for Fleeing/Evading Police-2nd Degree (on foot), Resisting Arrest, Menacing, & Public Intoxication (Controlled Substance).
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Nicole R. Hicks, 35 of Columbia, arrested by Russell County Sheriff’s Office for Possession of & Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Possession of Marijuana & Drug Paraphernalia.
- Russell L. Grimsley, 40 of Dunnville, arrested by Russell County Sheriff’s Office for 2 counts of Violating a Ky EPO/DVO, & Fleeing/Evading Police-2nd Degree (on foot).
Lodged in the Russell County Jail.
- Laura E. Jackson, 53 of Somerset, arrested by Burnside Police for Improper Turning, DUI, & No Insurance.
- Sheena L. Stoker, 35 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, & Failure to Appear.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Joshua Byrd, 33 of Stanford, arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office for No Registration Plates/Receipt, Reckless Driving, & Fleeing/Evading Police-2nd Degree (motor vehicle).
- Phillip Lamb, 41 of Hustonville, arrested by Stanford Police for Burglary-2nd Degree.
- William S. Hogue, 30 of Lancaster, arrested by Danville Police for Auto Theft (over $10,000), & Criminal Mischief-1st Degree.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.