- On October 6, Casey County Deputy Tim Pierce arrested Hannah F. Marples, 18, of Liberty on charges of DUI, speeding, and possession of open alcoholic beverage container in motor vehicle.
Other arrests over the last 24 hours…
- Joseph T. Barnes, 33 of Russell Springs, arrested by Russell Springs Police for Public Intoxication (Controlled Substance), & Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree.
Lodged in the Russell County Jail.
- Gage A. Jayne, 18 of Richmond, arrested by Somerset Police for Speeding (26mph or more over limit), Reckless Driving, & No Operator’s License.
- William W. Gilliland Jr., 35 of Eubank, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office for Receiving Stolen Property (Under $10,000), Cultivating Marijuana (Under 5 Plants), Wanton Endangerment-1st Degree (Police Officer), Possession of Destructive Device, Assault-4th Degree (Dating Violence), & Criminal Mischief-3rd Degree.
- Danny W. Lewis, 63 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for DUI.
- Selena E. Ratliff, 24 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office for Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, & Possession of a Handgun by Convicted Felon.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Andrea Roy, 37 of Danville, arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office for Public Intoxication (Controlled Substance), & Criminal Trespassing-3rd Degree.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.