- Kody Vanhoose, 19 of Hustonville, arrested by Trooper Begley with KSP for one headlight, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, & DUI.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- William C Rogers, 44 of Somerset, arrested by Deputy Hudson with Pulaski Co SO for trafficking meth over 2 grams 1st degree, & drug paraphernalia.
- Hayden L Campbell, 42 of Eubank, arrested by Officer Greer with Somerset PD for possession of meth 1st degree, & criminal trespassing 2nd degree.
- Judy A Short, 47 of Ferguson, arrested by Deputy Smith with Pulaski Co SO for possession of meth 1st degree.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- James Tudder, 50 of Russell Springs, arrested by Trooper Begley with KSP for drug paraphernalia, possession of meth 1st degree, & tampering with physical evidence.
Lodged in the Russell County Jail.
- Kimberly B Lay, 31, was arrested by Officer Young with Springfield PD for possession of meth 1st degree.
Lodged in the Marion County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.