- William B Gibson, 43 of Danville, was arrested for trafficking meth over 2 grams 1st degree, 3 counts persistent felony offender 2nd degree, 2 counts possession of drug unspecified 1st degree, trafficking drug unspecified 3rd degree, drug paraphernalia, DUI, & driving on a suspended/revoked OL.
- Jacob Elmore, 24 of Liberty, was arrested for 2 counts violation of a KY EPO/DVO, wanton endangerment 1st degree, possession of meth 1st degree/2nd offense, assault 3rd & 4th degree, 2 counts drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest, possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct 2nd degree, tampering with physical evidence, & endangering the welfare of a minor.
- Ronnie G Godbey, 53 of Yosemite, was arrested for possession of meth 1st degree, driving on a suspended/revoked OL, no insurance, & improper/no windshield.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Joshua C Zachary, 39 of Eubank, was arrested by Deputy McLin with Pulaski Co SO for giving officer false identifying information, failure to appear, & possession of drug unspecified 1st degree.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Tonie L Matherly, 47, was arrested by Deputy Gash with Jessamine Co SO for possession of meth 1st degree.
- Heather M Feese, 36, was arrested by Deputy Wren with Boyle Co SO for possession of meth 1st degree, 2 counts theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting, burglary 3rd degree, & 4 counts non-payment of fines.
- Candace L Thompson, 24 was arrested by Deputy McCoy with Boyle Co SO for possession of a controlled substance.
- Casey S Armstrong, 46, was arrested by Officer Megilligan with Danville PD for rape 2nd degree & unlawful transaction with a minor 1st degree, & illegal controlled substance under 18 years of age.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.