- Mark T Roberts, 30 of Liberty, was arrested by Officer Hunter Christian with Liberty PD for serving warrant, burglary 3rd degree, criminal trespassing 3rd degree, drug paraphernalia, possession of meth 1st degree/1st offense, probation violation, & shock probation in felony convictions.
- Christopher S Durham, 41 of Yosemite, was arrested by Deputy Hopkins with Casey Co SO for trafficking in meth over 2 grams 1st degree/1st offense, drug paraphernalia, possession of drug unspecified 2nd degree, operating on suspended/revoked OL, & persistent felony offender,
- Zachariah M Richardson, 27 of Liberty, was arrested by Trooper Begley with KSP for trafficking in marijuana.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Myra C Reece, 38 of Somerset, was arrested by Deputy Hudson with Pulaski Co SO for possession of meth 1st degree/1st offense, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, DUI, no insurance, & operating on suspended/revoked OL.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Jarod E Douglas, 29, was arrested by Deputy Peckler with Boyle Co SO for contempt of court, possession of handgun by convicted felon, hindering prosecution/apprehension 1st degree, & possession of meth 1st degree/1st offense.
- Heather E Thomas, 31, was arrested by Officer Preston with Junction City PD for public intoxication – controlled substance & drug paraphernalia.
- Dallas B Carlton, 28, was arrested by Deputy Abbott with Boyle Co SO for trafficking in drug unspecified 1st degree/1st offense, trafficking in meth over 2 grams 1st degree/1st offense, promoting contraband 1st degree, & tampering with physical evidence.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.