A Dunnville man was arrested Wednesday after assaulting a woman and police.
Deputies Vance Davis and Geoffrey Brown, with Casey County Sheriff's Office, arrested 53 year old Ricky Davis, of Dunnville, after receiving a call that a man had gone onto a females property, grabbed her, and attempted to enter her residence.
Davis is charged with:
- public intoxication - controlled substance (excludes alcohol)
- disorderly conduct 2nd degree
- assault 4th degree (no visible injury)
- criminal trespassing 3rd degree
- 2 counts of assault 3rd degree (police officer)
- resisting arrest
- sexual abuse 3rd degree
He was lodged in the Casey County Jail.