- Sheriff Chad Weddle arrested Donna Watson, 51, of Liberty, as a follow-up to Operation T.I.M.S., on two indictment warrants for charges of trafficking in methamphetamine-1st degree. Assisted by Deputy Jayson Grider, LPD Chief Steven Garrett, and LDP Officer Jordan Buis.
- Jerry E Caldwell, 63 of Liberty, arrested by Casey Co. SO for cultivating in marijuana – 5 plants or more.
Lodged in the Casey Co. Jail
- Destinee E Duncan, 25 of Monticello, arrested for criminal trespassing 2nd degree, disorderly conduct 2nd degree, resisting arrest, assault 3rd degree, & disarming a peace officer.
Lodged in the Pulaski Co. Jail
- Lesha A Cornett, 59, arrested for possession of methamphetamine-1st degree, public intoxication – controlled substance, & probation violation.
Lodged in the Boyle Co. Jail.
- James M Whittaker, 27 of Columbia, arrested by Russell Springs PD for 2 counts probation violation, failure to appear, resisting arrest, reckless driving, trafficking in legend drugs, no insurance, no registration plates/receipt, prescription controlled substance not in proper container, criminal mischief 1st degree, improper registration plate, fleeing/evading police 1st degree – motor vehicle, improper signal, disregarding a stop sign, driving too fast for traffic conditions, driving on a suspended/revoked OL, drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine-1st degree/2nd offense, & wanton endangerment 1st degree – police officer.
Lodged in the Russell Co. Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.