- Jeremy D Wilson, 31 of Liberty, was arrested by Casey Co Sheriff Chad Weddle for arson 2nd degree, burglary 1st degree, theft by unlawful taking – firearm, criminal mischief 1st degree, possession of a firearm by convicted felon, possession of a handgun by convicted felon, tampering with physical evidence, & probation violation.
- Cheyenne J Haggadone, 22 of Columbia, arrested by Deputy Pierce with Casey Co SO for burglary 2nd degree & burglary 3rd degree.
Lodged in the Casey Co Jail
- Lonnie McCoy, 28 of Nancy, arrested by Russell Co SO for possession of Methamphetamine-1st degree, & drug paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Russell Co Jail
- Christopher L Hendrix, 19 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset PD for no registration plates/receipt, no OL, DUI, fleeing/evading police 1st degree – motor vehicle, wanton endangerment 1st degree, resisting arrest, receiving stolen property under $10,000, criminal mischief 1st degree, & giving officer false identifying information.
- Robert D Dabney, 38 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski Co SO for trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st degree – over 2 grams, failure to appear, & non-payment of court costs/fees/fines.
- Delores A Adams, 29 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset PD for burglary 1st degree.
- Madison P Decker, 20 of Berea, arrested by Pulaski Co SO for possession of a controlled substance 1st degree – unspecified & drug paraphernalia.
- Dillon G Shadoan, 20 of Ferguson, arrested by Pulaski Co SO for trafficking in marijuana.
- Reina C Mounce, 29 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski Co SO for DUI, resisting arrest, assault 3rd degree – police officer, & criminal mischief 3rd degree.
Lodged in the Pulaski Co. Jail
- Matthew Cook, 37, arrested on 2 counts of possession of Methamphetamine-1st degree & tampering with physical evidence.
- William J Tucker, 37, arrested on 2 counts of possession of Methamphetamine-1st degree, trafficking in Meth – over 2 grams, & bail jumping 1st degree.
- Bobby Lynn, 32, arrested by Boyle Co SO for driving on a DUI suspended OL – aggravator, possession of marijuana, & no registration plates/receipts.
Lodged in the Boyle Co Jail
- Christopher D Riggs, 48 of Danville, arrested by Stanford PD for murder & receiving stolen property – firearm.
Lodged in the Lincoln Co Jail
- Nasario C Sacul, 26 of Lebanon, arrested by Lebanon PD for reckless driving, DUI-aggravator, possession of cancelled/fictitious OL, no OL, & license to be in possession.
Lodged in the Marion Co Jail
All suspects are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.