- Kyle T. Maddox, 40 of Hustonville, arrested by Casey Co Sheriff Chad Weddle for possession of Methamphetamine-1st degree/2nd offense, & drug paraphernalia.
- Jerry L. Melton Jr., 48 of Windsor, arrested by Casey Co SO for cultivating marijuana less than 5 plants.
- Brian O. Padgett, 38, of Liberty, arrested by Deputy Jayson Grider with Casey Co. SO for public intoxication - controlled substance, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, & possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Lodged in the Casey Co Jail
- Brandon S, Steele, 39 of Science Hill, arrested for failure to appear, 3 counts possession of Methamphetamine-1st degree, trafficking in Meth-1st degree/2nd offense, possession of Heroin-1st degree, & 2 counts receiving stolen property under $10,000.
- Curtis W. Cook, 43 of Stanford, arrested by Pulaski Co. SO for Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree (over 2 grams), Trafficking in Cocaine-1st Degree, Trafficking in Heroin, Trafficking in Marijuana, & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Clarrisa A. Yankey, 30 of Parksville, arrested by Pulaski Co. SO for Trafficking in Carfentanil or Fentanyl Derivatives, Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree (over 2 grams), Trafficking in Cocaine, Trafficking in Heroin, Trafficking in Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, & Identity Theft.
- Eugene C. Moore, 34 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski Co. SO for Rear License Not Illuminated, DUI, No OL, & Possession of Marijuana.
Lodged in the Pulaski Co Jail
- Stephen T. Salyers, 31, arrested by Boyle Co SO for possession of a handgun by convicted felon, failure to appear, & receiving stolen property – firearm.
- Joseph T. Burns, age 40, arrested by Boyle Co. SO for Trafficking in Carfentanil or Fentanyl Derivatives-2nd Offense, Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree (over 2 grams), & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Boyle Co. Jail
- Takina Cottrell, 27 of Berea, arrested by Lincoln Co SO for 2 counts of trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st degree (2 grams), persistent felony offender, drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, & giving office false identifying information.
- Timothy Cottrell, 46 of Brodhead, was arrested by Lincoln Co SO for trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st degree, drug paraphernalia, & possession of marijuana.
Lodged in the Lincoln Co. Jail
- Robert O. Butrum, 35 of Jamestown, arrested by Jamestown PD for leaving scene of accident – failure to render aid/assistance.
Lodged in the Russell Co Jail
All suspects are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.