- Kevin C Estes, 34 of Russell Springs, arrested by KSP for burglary 2nd degree, failure to appear, improper equipment, wanton endangerment 1st degree – police officer, wanton endangerment 1st degree, fleeing/evading police 2nd degree – on foot, escape 2nd degree, theft by unlawful taking under $500, drug paraphernalia, prescription controlled substance not in proper container, DUI – controlled substance 3rd offense aggravator, & possession of Methamphetamine-1st degree/2nd offense.
Lodged in the Russell Co Jail
- Tyler E. Pitman, 22 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski Co SO for trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st degree/2nd offense (over 2 grams), & possession of Meth-1st degree.
- Elizabeth J. Richardson, 29 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset PD for public intoxication – controlled substance, identity theft, auto theft (over $500), criminal mischief 1st degree, & failure to appear.
- Dustin D. Daulton, 34 of Nancy, arrested by Pulaski Co SO for possession of Methamphetamine-1st degree, & failure to appear.
- Tina R. Bradford, 57 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski Co SO for DUI-2nd offense, license to be in possession, & no insurance.
- Camryn D. Crawford, 19 of Eubank, arrested by Pulaski Co. SO for Robbery-1st Degree.
Lodged in the Pulaski Co Jail
- Joe T. Burns, age 40, arrested by Boyle Co. SO for Trafficking in Controlled Substance-2nd Offense (Carfentanil or Fentanyl Derivatives), Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree (over 2 grams), & Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Boyle Co. Jail
- Carey L. Henry, 47 of Danville, arrested by Lancaster PD for Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree/2nd Offense.
- Joshua Dowell, 41 of Stanford, arrested by Lincoln Co SO for speeding 24 mph over the limit, reckless driving, fleeing/evading police 1st degree – motor vehicle, improper signal, tampering with physical evidence, no registration plates/receipt, no insurance, possession of a controlled substance 1st degree – drug unspecified, driving on a suspended/revoked OL, & probation violation for felony offense.
Lodged in the Lincoln Co. Jail
- Edward F. Shewmaker, 58 of Lebanon, arrested by KSP for murder, speeding 26 mph over the speed limit, fleeing/evading police 1st degree – motor vehicle, reckless driving, wanton endangerment 1st degree – police officer, & operating on a suspended/revoked OL.
Lodged in the Marion Co. Jail
All suspects are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.