- Austin T Hogue, age 24 (address unknown): Possession of controlled substance 1st-degree- methamphetamine, & possession of controlled substance 2nd degree.
- Jordan Cyrus Hale, 28 of Liberty: Possession of controlled substance 1st-degree- methamphetamine, DUI, possession of marijuana & drug paraphernalia, and rear license not illuminated.
- Gerald A Bruso, 61 of Russell Springs: DUI-4th offense- aggravator, persistent felony offender 2nd degree, careless driving, failure to wear seatbelts, and no operator’s license.
- Christopher Eads, age 20 of Liberty: possession of a handgun by convicted felon, DUI-2nd offense, no insurance, Failure to register transfer of a motor vehicle, driving on a DUI suspended license- aggravator, no registration plates/receipt, one headlight, and no tail lamps.
- Inca E Calcine, 38 of Liberty: fleeing/evading police 1st- degree, persistent felony offender 1st degree, wanton endangerment 1st-degree- Police officer, and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
- Randy Steven Lawhorn, 58 of Liberty: receiving stolen property over $500, criminal mischief 2nd degree, and persistent felony offender 1st degree.
- Timothy John Short, 57 of Liberty: Possession of a controlled substance 1st degree- drug unspecified, promoting contraband 1st degree, prescription controlled substance not in proper container, careless driving, one headlight, and no insurance.
- Matthew Tyler Bolin, 25 of Columbia: possession of controlled substance 1st degree/2nd offense methamphetamine, and DUI.
- Chansey Drew Whited, 31 of Liberty: Trafficking in controlled substance 1st degree- over 2 grams- methamphetamine, possession of controlled substance 2nd- degree, and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Daniel Lewis Porter, 43 of Liberty: assault 1st degree, robbery 1st degree, kidnapping, resisting arrest, and criminal mischief 1st degree.
- Joseph E Lynn, 52 of Liberty: possession of controlled substance 1st degree- methamphetamine, and public intoxication.
- Marilyn Faye Stafford, 66 of Liberty: burglary 2nd degree, theft by unlawful taking over $500, and criminal mischief 3rd degree.
- William Colt Wilson, 36 of Liberty: burglary 2nd degree, theft by unlawful taking- over $500, criminal mischief 3rd degree, and persistent felony offender 1st degree.
- David A Wethington, 26 of Liberty: wanton endangerment 1st degree, possession of controlled substance 1st degree- methamphetamine, & possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
We remind our listeners and indictment is only a legal accusation, not an indicator of guilt.