- Sue A. Ward, 53 of Eubank, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office for Possession of Methamphetamine, & Failure to Appear.
- Alexis D. Wallace, 35 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Constable, Serving a Parole Violation Warrant, Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Trafficking in Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Drug Unspecified), Trafficking in Legend Drugs, Identity Theft, Possession of a Defaced Firearm, Possession of Handgun by Convicted Felon, Resisting Arrest, & Persistent Felony Offender-1st Degree.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Jose A. Ramirez, age 23, arrested by Danville Police for Identity Theft, & Possession of Cocaine.
- William Mullins, age 49, arrested by Danville Police for Possession of Methamphetamine, & Theft by Failure to Make Required Disposition of Property.
- John M. Judy, age 48, arrested by Danville Police for DUI-3rd Offense (Aggravated Circumstance).
- Jennifer C. Sargent-Holt, age 45, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff’s Office for Possession of Methamphetamine, & Contempt of Court.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
- Tyson Perrin, 23 of Stanford, arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office for Theft of Retail Merchandise, Contempt of Court, Shoplifting (under $500), Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Operator’s License, Failure to Wear Seat Belts, No Insurance, Fleeing/Evading Police-1st Degree (on foot), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, & Trafficking in Controlled Substance (drug unspecified).
- Sheldon Shafer, 22 of Crab Orchard, arrested by Stanford Police for Public Intoxication (Controlled Substance), Possession of Methamphetamine, Endangering the Welfare of a Minor, & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.