- Tracy D. Corn, 48 of Kings Mountain, arrested by KSP for Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Possession of Controlled Substance-1st/3rd Degree (drug unspecified), Prescription Controlled Substance Not in Proper Container, & Possession of Drug Parpahernalia.
- Miranda Richardson Martindill, 40 of Liberty, arrested by Deputy Jason Grider with Casey County Sheriff’s Office for DUI, No Registration Plates/Receipt, Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Operator’s License, No Insurance, & Serving a Warrant for another Agency.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Troy Huff, 56 of Somerset, arrested by Probation & Parole for Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree.
- Terry L. Goodin, 36 of Springfield, arrested by KSP for Fleeing/Evading Police-2nd Degree (on foot), Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Possession of Controlled Substance-3rd Degree (drug unspecified), Non-Payment of Court Costs/Fees/Fines, Failure to Appear, Burglary-3rd Degree, & Criminal Trespassing-3rd Degree.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Julio C. Vazquez Rodriguez, age 31, arrested by Danville Police for DUI (Aggravated Circumstance), No Operator’s License, & Reckless Driving.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
- Adam L. Johnson, 31 of Brodhead, arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office for DUI, Failure to Wear Seat Belts, No Insurance, Reckless Driving, & Fleeing/Evading Police-2nd Degree (Motor Vehicle).
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.