- Adrienne Jones, 36 of Jamestown, arrested by Russell County Sheriff’s Office for Wanton Endangerment-1st Degree, Possession of Controlled Substance-3rd Degree (drug unspecified), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, DUI (Aggravated Circumstance), & Failure to Notify DOT of Address Change.
Lodged in the Russell County Jail.
- Bryan D. Crozier, 40 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for Alcohol Intoxication in a Public Place, Resisting Arrest, & Disorderly Conduct-2nd Degree.
- Geovonia Coleman, 36 of Danville, arrested by Ky Fish & Wildlife for Failure to Appear, Trafficking in Controlled Substance-1st Degree (drug unspecified), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Trafficking in Marijuana, No Insurance, Possession of Open Alcoholic Beverage Container in a Motor Vehicle, Driving on a Suspended/Revoked License, & License to be in Possession.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Garnetta M. Benge, age 50, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff’s Office for DUI, Driving on a Suspended/Revoked License, & Possession of Open Alcoholic Beverage Container in a Motor Vehicle.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
- Micheal W. Edwards, 43 of Hustonville, arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office for DUI.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.