- Michael N. Johnson, 52 of Liberty, arrested by Casey County Sheriff’s Office for Public Intoxication (Controlled Substance), & Defacing a Firearm.
- Joe L. Goforth, 56 of Yosemite, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff’s Office for Trafficking in Marijuana-2nd Offense, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, & Bail Jumping-1st Degree.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Catherine L. Carrender, 52 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for Non-Payment of Court Costs/Fees/Fines, Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Trafficking in Controlled Substance-1st Degree (drug unspecified), Delivery/Manufacture Drug Paraphernalia, & Promoting Contraband.
- Alyson G. Whitis, 43 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office for Possession of Cocaine/Marijuana/Drug Paraphernalia.
- Elizabeth I. Counsellor, 45 of Bronston, arrested by Pulaski County Constable for Criminal Trespassing-2nd Degree, Disorderly Conduct-2nd Degree, Menacing, & Resisting Arrest.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Makinzie R. Anderson, age 21, arrested by Danville Police for Theft by Unlawful Taking-Shoplifting (under $500), Burglary-3rd Degree, & Escape-2nd Degree.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.