- Vyctoria Poland, 28 of Junction City, arrested by KSP for Possession of Controlled Substance-2nd Degree (drug unspecified), & Escape-2nd Degree.
- Corey M. Bryant, 19 of Liberty, arrested by Liberty Police Chief Garrett for Theft by Unlawful Taking (under $500), Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, & 3 counts of Illegal Possession of Prescription Blanks.
- Kelly E. Allen, 36 of Liberty, arrested by Liberty Police Chief Garrett for Disorderly Conduct-2nd Degree, & Resisting Arrest.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Tiffney F. Cox, 30 of Jamestown, arrested by Russell County Sheriff's Office for Arson-2nd Degree.
Lodged in the Russell County Jail.
- Jackie Sullivan, 34 of Monticello, arrested by Somerset Police for Improper Start, Rear License Not Illuminated, No Registration Receipt, License to be In Possession, Non-Payment of Court Costs/Fees/Fines, Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Operator's License, Failure to Wear Seat Belts, No Operator's License, & DUI (Aggravated Circumstance).
- David A. Mink, 58 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for DUI.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Jacob T. Godbey, age 24, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff's Office for DUI.
- Tracey A. Bodner, age 35, arrested by Junction City Police for Possession of Marijuana, DUI (Aggravated Circumstance), Endangering the Welfare of a Minor, No Registration Plates/Receipt, Possession of an Open Alcoholic Beverage Container in a Motor Vehicle, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, & Prescription Controlled Substance Not in Proper Container.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.