- Monday, Casey County Sheriff's Deputy Jayson Grider arrested Jeffery J. Hatter, 34, of Elk Horn. Hatter was arrested on a bench warrant for non-payment of fines, fees or court costs on charges of persistent felony offender, public intoxication-controlled substance (excludes alcohol), and wanton endangerment 2nd degree. Hatter was also arrested on a Warren County bench warrant for non-payment of fines, fees, or court costs on charges of possession of open alcoholic beverage container in a motor vehicle, reckless driving, DUI, and driving on suspended or revoked operator license. Also on an Adair County warrant for theft by unlawful taking under $500.
- Deputy Jayson Grider arrested Jeremy D. Cox, 40, of Hustonville during a traffic stop Saturday on Wallace Wilkinson Blvd. Cox was arrested for careless driving and DUI.
Other arrests over the last 24 hours...
- William E. Brown, 36 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski Co. Constable for Trafficking in Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Tampering with Physical Evidence, & Resisting Arrest.
- Cynthia L. Taylor, 63 of Bronston, arrested by KSP for DUI (Aggravated Circumstance), Reckless Driving, License to be In Possession, No Insurance, & Failure to Wear Seat Belts.
- Christopher W. Dick, 26 of Science Hill, arrested by Somerset PD for Possession of Controlled Substance (drug unspecified).
- Ian T. Pond, 19 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Non-Payment of Court Costs/Fees/Fines, Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Garry S. Miller, 40 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for 3 counts each of Burglary-3rd Degree, & Theft by Unlawful Taking (under $500).
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Tonia Woods, age 53, arrested by KSP for Assault-4th Degree (Domestic Violence), Alcohol Intoxication in a Public Place, Disorderly Conduct, & Resisting Arrest.
- Trampus Berry, 43 of Stanford, arrested by KSP for Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon, & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Bruce Adkins, 43 of Stanford, arrested by KSP for Failure to Wear Seat Belts, No Insurance, License to be In Possession, Criminal Mischief-1st Degree, & Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.