Arrests over the last 24 hours...
Casey County Sheriff's Department, Chief Deputy Bryan Shepard arrested Timothy Bates after conducting a traffic stop on South KY 501. Mr. Bates was charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He was also arrested for a probation violation warrant. Assisting were Sheriff Chad Weddle and Deputy Brian Sears.
Sheriff Chad Weddle, Deputy Jayson Grider, LPD Chief Steven Garrett, and K9 Mako arrested Kristin Young, 36 and William D. Jones, 58, both of Liberty.
Young was arrested on two Mercer County warrants for failure to appear on charges of flagrant non-support and probation violations.
Jones was arrested on a Russell County warrant for failure to appear on a charge of theft by unlawful taking or disp all others under $10,000 and a Mercer County warrant for a probation violation.
- Ronnie D. Means, 62 of Yosemite, arrested by Casey County Sheriff's Deputy Pierce for DUI (Aggravated Circumstance), No Registration Plates, Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, & Tampering with Physical Evidence.
- Terry A. Black, 44 of Waynesburg, arrested by Deputy Pierce for Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Tampering with Physical Evidence, Public Intoxication (Controlled Substance), & Possession of Marijuana.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Tony W. Gains, 48 of Monticello, arrested by KSP for Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree, Marijuana & Drug Paraphernalia, Possession of Controlled Substance-2nd/3rd Degree (drugs unspecified), & Theft of Gasoline (under $500),
- Ronald G. Rose, 40 of Eubank, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Failure to Appear, Possession of Mehtamphetamine-1st Degree, & Public Intoxication (Controlled Substance).
- Randall L. Baugh, 66 of Eubank, arrested by KSP for Wanton Endangerment-1st Degree, DUI-2nd Offense, & No Insurance.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Lucas W. Divine, age 31, arrested by Harrodsburg Police for Public Intoxication (Controlled Substance), Resisting Arrest, & Possession of Methamphetamine-1st Degree.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.