- On Thursday, Casey County Court Security Officer Roger Vaughn served bench warrant on Patricia Reid, 50, of Old Dry Ridge. Reid was served on failure to pay court costs, fees, or fines on charges of no registration plates/receipt, failure to wear seatbelts, improper display of registration plates, no insurance, and DUI.
- April S. Hall, 25 of Campbellsville, arrested by Deputy Brown with Casey County Sheriff's Office for Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Operator's License, DUI, & No Insurance.
Taken to the Casey County Jail.
- Estil V. Ridner, 45 of Burnside, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Burglary-1st Degree.
- James P. Bray, 49 of Bronston, arrested by Burnside Police for Leaving the Scene of an Accident (Failure to Render Aid/Assistance), No Registration Receipt, No Insurance, License to be in Possession, Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Operator's License, Driving Without a License/Negligence in Accident, DUI (Aggravated Circumstance).
- Joseph L. Mofield, 34 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for Burglary-3rd Degree, & Theft by Unlawful Taking (over $500).
- Amber M. Milburg, 26 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine), Possession of Marijuana & Drug Paraphernalia, & Citation for Failure to Appear.
- Austin W. Harris, 32 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree/2nd Offense (drug unspecified), Possession of Controlled Substance-3rd Degree (drug unspecified), & Citation for Failure to Appear.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Tanya D. Raider, age 40, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff's Office for Possession of, and Trafficking in Synthetic Drugs.
- Zachary L. Dawson, age 28, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff's Office for Trafficking in Synthetic Drugs-2nd Offense, & Possession of Synthetic Drugs.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
- David V. Sears, 50 of Hustonville, arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff's Office for DUI-2nd Offense, No Registration Plates, No Operator's License.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.