A Liberty man was arrested Sunday following a traffic stop.
Deputy Bryan Shepherd, with Casey County Sheriff's Office, responded to the call of a reckless driver on Dry Ridge Road. He initiated the traffic stop on Bowman Trail on a 2004 Chevy Malibu, operated by 30 year old Michael E. Hall. Hall was placed under arrest for Driving on a Suspended Operator's License, and Failure to Answer a Court Summons. He was lodged in the Casey County Jail.
Other arrests over the last 24 hours...
- Amanda S. Wilson-Peyton, 32 of Liberty, arrested by Officer Smith with Liberty Police for Possession of Methamphetamine-3rd Offense, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, & Serving Warrant for another agency.
- Mark A. Bloemker, 55 of Albion, IN, arrested by Officer Goodpaster with Liberty Police for DUI-2nd Offense, & Wanton Endangerment-1st Degree.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Virginia Adkins, 37 of Russell Springs, arrested for Possession of Methamphetamine, Marijuana, & Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Russell County Jail.
- Ryan L. Douglas, 25 of Burnside, arrested by Pulaski County Constable for Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Firearm/Handgun by Convicted Felon, Tampering with Physical Evidence, Reckless Driving, No Insurance, DUI, Fleeing/Evading Police-2nd Degree (on foot), Resisting Arrest, Trafficking in Methamphetamine, & Promoting Contraband-1st Degree.
- Monica A. Turner, 56 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for Trafficking in Methamphetamine.
- Raul Hernandez, 29 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Constable for Trafficking in Cocaine & Marijuana within 1,000 ft of a School.
- Joy D. Braden, 26 of Parkers Lake, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Possession of Methamphetamine & Drug Paraphernalia.
- Jeremiah D. Honaker, 35 of Somerset, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Failure to Appear, & Possession of Methamphetamine.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.